This usage policy (the Usage Policy) sets out what does and does not constitute acceptable use of our website www.micheldevergroup.co.uk (our Site). This Usage Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site. It forms part of, and is incorporated into, our Terms of Website Use.
Your use of our Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this Usage Policy.
www.micheldevergroup.co.uk is a site operated by Micheldever Group (our, us and we). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 01817398 and have our registered office at Micheldever Station, Winchester, Hampshire SO21 3AP.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
• to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards set out below;
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
• to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
• not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our Site;
• any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
• any software used in the provision of our Site; or
• any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party,
nor to attempt any of the above.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Usage Policy through your use of our Site. When we determine that a breach of this Usage Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
In particular and without prejudice to the above, failure to comply with this Usage Policy constitutes a material breach of the Terms of Website Use upon which you are permitted to use our Site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site;
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site;
• issue of a warning to you;
• legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• further legal action against you; or
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Usage Policy. The responses described in this Usage Policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the Usage Policy
We may revise this Usage Policy at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time for changes, as they are binding on you.
This Usage Policy was last updated 17 July 2014.